Ever wished you had someone share a little handy advice when you became a mum? Here’s your chance to share with a new mum in our Dear Mum-To-Be… Facebook Contest. From 21 to 26 April 2017, look out for the contest post on Eastpoint Mall’s Facebook page.
All you need to do to share your advice to new mums is to leave your entry as a comment in the contest post. Don’t forget to start your advice with “Dear Mum-To Be…”. Start sharing that nugget of advice from now to 26 April 2017 (11:59pm), and you could be one of 10 winners to bring home a Mother’s Day cake for sharing with your loved ones.
Look out for the winners announcement post, that will be out on 28 April 2017. Winners will need to reply with their details by 3 May 2017, as the cake collection will be on 13 & 14 May 2017.
Terms & Conditions:
This Contest is open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents of Singapore, currently residing in Singapore, over 18 years of age, except employees of Frasers Centrepoint Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Centrepoint Malls, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Frasers Centrepoint Malls (“FCM”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FCM is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “Dear Mum-To-Be…” and the “contest period” is from 21 to 26 April 2017 (23:59pm). Winners will be announced on 28 April 2017.
2. Prizes are as follows:
Ten (10) winners will receive a Mother’s Day cake.
3. To qualify for the contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes) and must be a follower of the Eastpoint Mall’s Facebook Page. Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to public will be disqualified. FCM reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
One (1) entry by a participant consist of their advice to a new mum-to-be, and submitted via the comment section of the contest post on Eastpoint Mall Facebook Page. The entry should start with “Dear Mum-To-Be…”.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for the Facebook contest. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void.
Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. NRIC Number, Full Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth).
4. The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. Eastpoint Mall will select ten (10) winners from Facebook, with their advice to a new mum, where the entry must start with “Dear Mum-To-Be…” and submitted via the comment section of the contest post on Eastpoint Mall’s Facebook Page. The winner will be announced on 28 April 2017, via a winners’ announcement post on Facebook.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FCM’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by Management of FCM (whose decision shall be final) on 27 April 2017 after the closing of the entry period and notified on 28 April 2017 via a winners’ announcement on the Eastpoint Mall’s Facebook Page.
8. All winners to this Contest must contact Eastpoint Mall via Facebook Private Message by 3 May 2017 and provide their NRIC Number, Full Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, Email Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth to be eligible for the prize. Multiple entries of winners from the same mailing address will not be allowed. In the event that there are multiple winners from the same mailing address, only the winner with the earlier entry will be taken into consideration.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at FCM Management’s discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. FCM will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. FCM assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. FCM reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, FCM reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Frasers Centrepoint Malls the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. FCM’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. FCM reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.